Prevent Illicit Image Activity from Impacting on Your Business & Reputation
The storage and distribution of inappropriate and illicit image content on corporate networks can expose organisations to serious and threatening risks including litigation in addition to harmful reputational and brand damage.
PixAlert’s market leading, image analysis and protection software scans resources behind the firewall, helping organisations to rapidly discover the true scope and level of risk from inappropriate images being stored and distributed on networks and by email.
Our software combines the most advanced image scanning detection technologies and best practice case management tools to deliver the ultimate in enterprise illicit image protection.
Enabling Business To:
- Detect, report and remove inappropriate image & video content
- Rapidly identify risk and incidents
- Alert and block email messages containing illicit images and attachments
- Gain visibility and monitor network activities continuously
- Reinforce corporate governance and policy procedures
- Measure legal compliance against organisational and industry standards
- Image security framework for networks
Benefits to Business
Benefit to Business
- Eliminate and manage image misuse within the corporate environment
- Protect reputational risk
- Safeguard brand Integrity
- Minimise potential financial risk and exposure
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility
- Enforce governance and compliance
What Our Customers Say
PixAlert’s powerful multi-source image discovery and analysis software is a proven solution and global market leader in protecting corporate reputation, brand integrity and reducing financial risk from the distribution of and storage of inappropriate image content on networks. Since 1999, PixAlert has worked closely with a wide spectrum of enterprises including financial, healthcare, educational, utilities and public sector organisations, deploying our portfolio of advanced, world-class image detection and protection software solutions.
Our customers repeatedly tell us that our image solutions deliver unique user features including:
- Exceptional scanning speeds – up to 5 times faster output
- Ease Of Use – non disruptive to business practice
- Low cost deployment
- Enterprise ready – scalable multi-threaded solution
- Lack of visibility by end user
- Empowering management through visible, meaningful reports with actionable features
- Measurable results – continuous risk based security review
Rapidly and extensively scan PCs, Files Servers and Email Accounts (150 different file types) to search and detect for inappropriate and illegal image files in addition to movies, video clips and music files.
REVIEW & CLASSIFY
Review scan results, categorise and preview results. Audited images are presented in a secure management console and interface.
Removal of reported inappropriate content, images, videos, movies and music
Comprehensive rich reporting features which helps to empower management through meaningful findings and actionable results.
- Blog: Proactive Measures in Preventing Illicit Image Misuse on Corporate Networks
- Blog: Inappropriate Image Misuse on The Taxpayers Dime
- Blog: Workplace Porn Misuse - Everybody's Doing It
- Press Release: Pioneer Investment extend three year Image Software contract with PixAlert
- Case Study: CIE - Improving network security while minimising reputational risk
- Blog: Image Detection - Balancing False Positives and False Negatives
- Blog: Managing Illicit Image Abuse
- Blog: Preventing Porn at Work
- Blog: 36% Rise in UK Workers Viewing Indecent Images at Work
- Infographic: PixAlert's Illicit Image Detection InfoGraphic
- Blog: Illicit Network Images - Too Risky To Ignore
- Blog: The Menacing Issue of Workplace Image Abuse
- Blog: New Legislation to Prevent US Federal Employees from Accessing Illicit Image Material
- Image Product Portfolio
- Image Auditor: discover, report and remove inappropriate image and video content
- ImageGuard Mail Appliance: detection of inappropriate image and illicit email content
- Image Monitor: real-time image monitoring of corporate networks