One of the oldest Irish data protection companies PixAlert is continuing its expansion to GCC market. As a part of it, PixAlert is joining GITEX Technology Week in Dubai on October 8-12, 2017.
PixAlert will present its data protection solutions including the new GDPR Audit Software that helps companies comply with the new Data Protection Regulation.
PixAlert’s solutions include:
- Critical Data Monitor — Software that rapidly discovers, analyses and continuously monitors unstructured data-at-rest
- PCI Card Checker — Scanner of company’s systems for credit card data or images
- Image Auditor — scanner for Illicit Images on corporate networks
- Screen Monitor — Real-time screen monitoring for inappropriate content
- Mail Scanner — Real-time e-mail scanner for inappropriate content
For more than 18 years, PixAlert has been helping organisations to securely and discretely assess the risk associated with inappropriate data issues. Companies such as Big 4 Consulting, banks all over the world (Ireland, EU, US, Africa & Middle East), Transport, Military and many other industries rely on PixAlert to protect them from associated legal and reputational risks.