PCI Card Checker is an easy to use four stage system: through the process of Discovery, Remediation, Report and Validate, the PCI Card Checker scans through your network for unprotected card information.
It helps find the location of unsecured card numbers and images around your company’s network by scanning all mail, file shares, desktops and laptops.
After finding and removing unsecure information from your network, the auditor will provide an up to date comprehensive report of all data found.
The software will schedule regular scans to keep your Network up to date!
- Agentless technology for easy installation with small software footprint
- Rapid file interrogation and analysis, proven market leader throughput – doesn’t modify Last Access Dates so archiving uninterrupted
- Scans over 150 file attachments including
- MS Office docs,
- Zip files,
- Emails (MS Exchange, MS Outlook, Novell GroupWise, Lotus Notes),
- Databases (Db2, Oracle, SQL),
- Public Cloud Email (Office 365)
- Directory Repositories (SharePoint)
- Image OCR Capabilities (PDFs, BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF files)
- Encrypted Directories (Microsoft Directory)
- Low cost deployment no special integration elements required
- Multi-threaded, scalable solution ensuring maximum performance across all sized organisations
- Compliments and is compatible to existing IT security, audit, governance and compliance measures
- Lowest industry false positive rate
- Auto-generated reports enable management to review, categorize and preview results prior to audit
- Generates intelligent and actionable PCI reporting which provide:
- Summary overview of CHD occurrences reporting on card data found
- Detailed CHD analysis (CSV file) on individual card findings which enable proactive remediation actions to be conducted
PCI CARD CHECKER IS A SOLUTION FOR
- Scanning ‘behind the firewall’ to discover where inappropriate content is stored
- Scanning data-at-rest across all I.T. resources; mail, file-shares and desktops/laptops
- Non obtrusive to existing IT processes
- Auditing for image risk in 150 different file types
- Comprehensive case file management for review and reporting of discovered content
- Removal of reported images
- Windows 7 Professional with the latest service pack
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2 / MS Windows Server 2008 R2
- Desktop, PC, Server (recommended for enterprise version)
- 8 GB Ram
- 100 GB free disk space
Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requires organisations to identify and document the existence of all cardholder data (CHD) within the defined card data environment (CDE).
When preparing for PCI audits, gaining full visibility of the existence of payment card data across a network enables organisations to document, map and verify the scope of the PCI audit and make the necessary remediation actions to demonstrate continuous risk assessment for successful and ongoing PCI compliance.
What Type Of Data Does PCI Card Checker Search For?
PCI Card Checker searches for both structured CHD patterns (such as PANs; Track 1; Track 2) and occurrences of unstructured associated key word search terms (such as a credit card or product name, card type, expiry date type etc)
Once search criteria has been matched, PCI Card Checker will automatically categorise and report on the severity of the match.
Comprehensive and accurate reporting capabilities automatically generate powerful management reports which provide greater insight into identifying CHD at risk and card data quality issues. Accurate and effective intelligence enables organisations to take proactive corrective control in continuously managing CHD risk while maintaining PCI compliance.
- DISCOVER – detect where CHD components (both structured/unstructured card details) are stored across selected network targets
- CLASSIFY –automated data calassification rules to define and categorise CHD
- REMEDIATE– eliminate CHD vulnerability issues through implementation of corrective action and compensating controls
- REPORT– actionable, intelligent reporting which enable organisations to quickly identify and understand greatest CHD risk centres
- VALIDATE – demonstrate that PCI is regularly assessed through evidential proof that policies/procedures are tested at scheduled intervals
PCI Card Checker is an out-of-the-box solution for discovering, remediating and protecting unsecured and misplaced CHD stored on any part of the corporate environment including desktops, file servers, email, laptops, remote computers databases and active directories including more complex repositories
- Public Cloud – Office 365
- Document Repositories – SharePoint
- Images Requiring OCR Capabilities – image formats and email attachments: PDFs, BMP, JPG, PNG & TIFF files
- Encrypted Directories – using Microsoft Directory encryption features