Real-time Inappropriate Image Monitoring
- The Screen Monitoring Software System offers real-time inappropriate image monitoring on corporate computers
- Detects image material of an inappropriate nature as it is being viewed on any company desktop or laptop PC and report on it;
- Provides active compliance to existing organisaitional policies;
- Operates either with or without the knowledge of the users, depending on corporate policies;
- Certified on all current Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Real time monitoring
- Non obtrusive to existing IT processes
- Auditing for image risk in 150 different file types
- Comprehensive case file management for review and reporting of discovered content
- Removal of reported images
- Server: Windows Server 2008 with 4GB Memory, 80GB Hard Drive
- Clients: Windows XP Professional, 1GB Memory, 50GB Hard Drive
Monitor resides on client PCs throughout an organisation, monitoring screen content for inappropriate image and content. If the content viewed on the client’s PC exceeds a set sensitivity level, comprehensive details such as machine name, username, date-time and program used, along with an encrypted copy of the inappropriate image and content material are recorded on the client PC. When the PC is connected to the corporate network, these details are sent to an administrator’s computer located remotely. Authorised staff can review logs on the remote administrator machine, view the captured images and associated data and if required take appropriate action (such as record the details to a case file).
PixAlert Monitor is a centrally managed client server software system for real time image monitoring, analysis and reporting of illicit content being displayed on corporate systems. Monitor measures compliance to existing corporate policies providing ongoing security protection and reducing potential corporate reputational risk caused by inappropriate image content.